We could all benefit from knowing in advance some rules regarding the different types of laundry.
Doing the laundry would be much simpler and easier and the result would be clean and fragrant.
9 important tips for regular washing
• Be sure to separate between the white and the colored laundry, the white color is very sensitive and colors from the colored laundry may wash over it and stain it.
• Check the garment label for the right temperature for each type of garment. Try to wash the same types of clothing together and not mixing different fabrics.
• If the label states that the garment is not suitable for machinewash, but only for manual wash, it is important that you follow these instructions.
Stains should be treated immediately. There are sprays designed for this.
• Do not fill the machine with the maximum weight, less laundry will enhance the operation of the machine and clothes will come out cleaner.
• To keep the white color of white laundry, add bleach or use a whitener or a detergent containing this substance.
• Linensandtowels should be washed separately to keep them soft. You can also add half a cup of baking soda into the powder box.
• Be sure to empty the pockets. You could findof all kinds of coins, paper or even food, such as chocolate, that children usually put there… Some objects can harm the machine and the food can stain the clothes.
• Do not leave the laundry long in the machine after it finished its cycle. This can cause unpleasant odors to the washing and can have a very bad smell.
How to handle stains?
Chocolate stains should be slightly rubbed with warm water and soap, rinsed and transferred to the washing machine.
Wax stains are removed by placing a piece of absorbent paper on top and under the stain, and ironing the paper, so that the wax passes from the fabric to the paper. After that transferring to the machine and washing as usual.
Gum that sticks to the garment needs to be frozen for several hours in the freezer and then scratched off gently with a knife.
To remove Mold Stains, soak for two hours in water with detergent and transfer to the washing machine.
Lipstick stains are preferably removed with wet wipes.
Grease stains, it is advisable to spray stainremoval.
Wine stains should be soaked for about an hour in plain water and then wash.
struss st no 9
Phone: 02-5384217 - mobile: 052-4411115
sun-thu: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
fri: 7:00 am – 13:30 pm